the last few days


i couldn't read after the 64 memorial. that's may not be caused by 64 memorial ceremony, instead, it's timing. I picked up a book, read about 2 or 3 pages, and then put it down, give up reading. This situation also happened on writing, especially in Chinese writing. i think my concentration is too low to do these. it's makes me unhappy. Should i be pleased that i still can watch English TV program and typing by using poor English?
yesterday, i held a tutorial class with a S3 girl who i called her giant. i couldn't explain the difference between 'Do' and 'Have' clearly, which made me unhappy all night and became desperate.
My English is so worst, it's not qualified in living Hong Kong and everywhere. i wish it can be better, but can't find a way. i don't know what was happened to my language,  it just, become more and more worse when i grow up. may be i haven't work hard enough, maybe, i am too stupid.

i hate something will be lost if you don't practice it. but i enjoyed reading and listening foreign language, no-matter English or Japanese. i understand that if i can speak these languages like a native speaker, i will have more thrilled. But i don't know rather i can do these or not. i have no enthusiasm and patience on studying language. it's always less effective than something.
Was this caused by my character? i am less enthusiastic in being human, too. all in all, i only act in my own interest, or maybe, i haven't worked hard .
i was upset, about my worst English and the desperate future.

i'm planing on a short trip to Guangzhou, about 3days. Walk around the place where i visited a lot when i was a child, also some attractions i had never visited before. i am worried that i can't book the hotel i want. it's hard, i haven't got a mainland mobile-phone, they don't have a contact e-mail either. i asked Wendy to help me on the booking, but i don't know whether she has time to do. i like to stay at that hotel rather than staying at YMCA, but i will, but i will book YMCA as an alternative.
also, i ought to buy a  map of Guangzhou, helping me to plan this trip. i need a travel, leave hong kong, go to another place, have me refreshed for 3 days. finding the way and power to enable me to continue my path in the upcoming months..

留言

  1. 64 memorial ---64 memorial ceremony
    that's may not caused by --- that may not be caused by
    but the timing--- instead, it's the timing
    gave up to read----give up reading
    this situation were also happened on writing---this situation also happened on writing
    especially in Chinese---especially in Chinese writing
    my concentration are too low---------my concentration is too low
    it's makes me unhappy---- it's making me or it makes me
    Should i pleased ---------Should i be pleased
    i hold a tutorial------i held a tutorial
    i called giant------i called a giant
    became despair----became desperate
    My English are too worst-------My English is so worst
    it's can't survived in Hong Kong----it's not qualified in living in Hong Kong
    but can't find the way----but can't find a way
    happened on my language----happened to my language
    it just, become more worse when i grow up--it just, becomes more and more worse when i grow up
    may be i haven't work hard----maybe i haven't worked hard enough
    may be, i am too stupid---maybe, i am too stupid (be is a verb)
    i hate something will lost---i hate something will be lost
    reading and listen foreign ----reading and listening foreign
    use these like a native speaker----speak these languages like a native speaker
    i will have more fun----i will be more thrilled
    But i don't know rather ---But i don't know if
    it's always less effective-------it's always less effective than something
    Was it my character made this--- was this caused by my character
    i am less enthusiasm in being human---i am less enthusiastic in being
    i only work hard on my interest--- i only act in my own interest
    or may be. i haven't work hard---or maybe i haven't worked hard
    about my worst English, about the despair future----about my bad english and the desperate future
    i'm planing a short trip---i'm planing on a short trip
    i am worrying---i am worried
    i haven't got any mainland mobile-phone---i haven't got a mainland mobile-phone
    they haven't had a contact e-mail----they donn't have a contact e-mail either
    she had time to do this or not---she has time to do (主语从句)
    i like that hotel rather than YMCA---i like to stay at that hotel rather than staying at YMCA
    but i will book YMCA if i lose the first choice----but i will book YMCA as an alternative
    have a reset for 3 days----have me refreshed for 3 days (reset means the act of setting again)
    find the way and power to make me walk on the road i need to face on next few months.----finding the way and power to enable me to continue my path in the upcoming months

    回覆刪除
  2. 學習外語不要洩氣啊, 只要掌握主謂賓就可以, 然後可以接定狀補,複雜句式之後自己就會了。

    寫和說之前先提醒一下是否該過去式,BE后有沒接ADJ,修飾動詞時是否沒有用ADV,多練習一下這種mindset,英語一下就可以提高

    回覆刪除

張貼留言