what a wonderful world

i want to type blog, but i haven't had many time to do it. i am busy in writing exam paper, time are pushing me, many things i ought to do in study, but i still wrote a lot of rubbish thing. i am doing less well then before. i can easy to design a 2000 words paper in 10 minute before i am 20. nowadays, i designed 500 words by using help an hour. what had happened?
i know they are different things between story, Chinese culture essay and history essay, especially something i learned no longer one year, but i can't learn them very well. which make me dispirited. i wish time can more more longer, i can read more, think more, write more and play more. can i ? i can't. time are fixed. my power are going backward. if i can't get it before 23, i will lost it forever. my plan are going in my forecast, the target become far and far away. will i get it? i wish i can have the answer, which i will have when the time arrival.

留言