phone's

i admit that my phone's phobia don't convalesced yet. every times the phone rang, but i hadn't answered it, i will worry.
on Thursday, i answered the phone called from 靜魚's mobile phone, but it was not her voice. i was odd, she talked about a senior who i don't know. then she talked about pro. Chan's dating, it makes me found who she was.
on Friday afternoon, someone called me, but cut line when i answered. after 思沙龍, my phone rang again, i afraid the call were from my boss which i want to apply. i called back, found that the voice same as the one who called me last mouth, didn't tell her name, and couldn't told who she was looking for. i shut the phone, and i little bit angry about it. i understood why the Taiwanese heat these call a lot, but i still could not understand why they think fraud phones are all mainland Chinese did, the accent is clearly a Taiwanese.
Taiwanese hate another accent expect taiwan , but there accent are most ugly, if there are no HK people talk with PTH in the world.

留言