Unititarian

Twinkle asked me if there any business friendship, yesterday. i could not understand at once, told her benefits are the only reason that businessman built up their relationship. she was in a maze with there, did not understand why people contact to another one in surface(表面地,沒找到形容詞), but using their hurt. i said, it make me only show my 30% to everyone.
today afternoon, i joined the導談 which 陳玉女老師 hold. 肅木魚said, ' You ignore me after exploitation.' i was so sad and doubted at that time. first, i don't know why she though i exploited her, if this is her real feeling, i must reflected whether i had done something wrong. second, her feeling is the opposite way i wish. although i never want to be a friend with ever one in my class.
so what do these case mean? we must find out a way to face people and the way we embrace people face to us, both of them.

留言