holiday

i thought to type my blog for about 3 days. but i hadn't. this holiday i typed the data and played pal4, i only do these two things. i should type 6hours each day if i wish i can finish them before the holiday end. i want to type article and reading and ......... but i can. my power are in the morning, i used it to type data, and them i only want to play but no do something on article. i think it's no good for me because played will not change the my livelihood.
after typing data, i go for lunch. come back play pal or to something for fun and type data again which can make me finish them faster. at the night, i don't type, just read, i want to write something but i fall asleep very fast. may be the cold air make me tied. i woke up about 8 o'clock, and doing the same things in front of the computer. my holiday will go on in this face which mean i lost my time.......
could i change? 唉……

留言