2007年12月2日 星期日

numb

I have so many things want to write, but i think i should translate this before i type what i thought in these day.i asked someone checked yesterday article, now is more like english.
I loved this song.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
我厭倦做你希望我做的事 (我厭倦成為你心目中的我)
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
感到不可靠,在表面之下遺失(表面的做人,使我覺得不可靠,容易迷失)
Don't know what you're expecting of me
不知道你對我有甚麼期望
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
放下壓力,我好像走在你的鞋裡(你要求我按你的步伐走,令我產生壓力)
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
抓著低潮只要抓著低潮
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
我所有的腳步,對你而言都是錯誤(所有我選擇的道路,你都反對)
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
我開始麻木,無法感受你的存在
I've become so tired so much more aware
我開始疲累,當我愈來愈世故(扮演世故使我疲累)
I'm becoming this all I want to do
我開始做自己想做的事(我開始做自己)
Is be more like me and be less like you
那個我比較像我自己但較少像你(我比較像自己,但不像你)

it was hard to translate song. i understood what it means but cannot find suitable words.
i help wing_lui to check her essay, may i shopped here.

沒有留言:

張貼留言